Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 36 months from the date of completion of the work described on the contract or proposal, Finest Finish Painting & Drywall (the “Contractor”) will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
– Pay the full contract.
– Retain a copy of the original contract & submit the Warranty Registration Form.
– Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the required tasks for completion of the job.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
– Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other varnished surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metals.
– Repairs to any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood.
– Exact paint matches as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over.
– Any repairs which are required as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor.
– Bleeding caused by knots or rust.
– Cracks in drywall or plaster.
– Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
– Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the structural settling or moisture content of the abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids.
– Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred.
This limited warranty is the only expressed warranty made by the Contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the original purchaser named on the front of the contract or proposal. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original contract price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties to the contract.